Re: eCos 1.3.1 to eCos2 problems

Thanks for helping us,
we sorted the CYGSEM_LIBC_STDIO_WANT_BUFFERED_IO problem out
we are defining our own malloc() which seems to override a weak eCos-malloc().
When std-streams are constructed it calls malloc it buffered io is selected.

Can this be a problem - what other memory is using malloc() when starting up
eCos2?? I believe eCos1.3.1 works fine when overriding malloc().
Can all mallocs() be disabled? I thought all mem was allocated static.

We havent found the crash yet, but perhapps these problems are related. Can any
std-stream call set_vbuf and crash the system after some time?

Best Regards,
Fredrik Hederstierna