Re: Axiom CMD561 - BDM debugger recommendations please

On Wednesday, January 15, 2003, at 05:52 AM, Scott Dattalo wrote:

Have you (or anyone else) tried the LibRemote package with Linux? See the
bottom of this page:

http://www.ocdemon.com/OCDemonLinux.html

I haven't, but I'd be interested to hear from others. It sounds as though
if the LibRemote package can make your Wiggler appear (to gdb) as though
if it's a attached to an ethernet cable.

I missed this thread when it came by earlier. I do have the wiggler and did try the remote stuff (win 2k). I played around with it for about 10 minutes and wasn't able to get it to work (I can use the wiggler with their debugger app so the wiggler works, etc). I'm sure there was some stupid option I got wrong, just didn't have the time or inclination to play with it more (once I got redboot on there, didn't much care!).

Shannon