RE: Multiple runnable DSR's

I guess the DSRs are run as First come first serve.

-----Original Message-----
From: ecos-discuss-owner@sources.redhat.com
[mailto:ecos-discuss-owner@sources.redhat.com]On Behalf Of Ian Gilmour
Sent: 24 January 2003 11:00
To: Ecos-Discuss (E-mail)
Subject: [ECOS] Multiple runnable DSR's

My copy of "Embedded Software Development with ECOS" dropped on my desk
yesterday. I've started skimming through it and I've already got a question
that hopefully one of you can answer.

It isn't clear from the book (or maybe I just haven't hit the relevant bit
of text yet :-)) but from the email archive it appears as though a DSR
associated with a low priority ISR can hold up the execution of a DSR
associated with a high priority ISR.

Is this correct?

Are DSR's assigned priorities (presumably they could be based on ISR
priorities in some way)?

If yes - do higher prioritised DSR's run ahead of lower priority DSR's if
both are runnable?

Or are DSR's simply shoved on a time ordered pending DSR queue and processed
in time order ahead of any user threads?

Thanks in advance.

Ian