Re: memory maps

Gary D. Thomas wrote:
On Wed, 2003-01-29 at 16:36, Fabrice Gautier wrote:

Hi,

Is there any other tool than the config tool v1.3 than can generate the
mlt_xxx.ldi and mlt_xxx.h files from a .mlt files?  I know its not yet in
CT2, but is there a command line tool for that ? I think not, but just want
to make sure.

Sadly, no.  I just edit them by hand - it's not too hard.
But unfortunately error-prone (whoever does it). I'm dreading the breakage when we eventually get a new MLT and regenerate the .ldi/.h files!

The MLT is AFAIK the only missing feature of the config tool v2 and we'd really like it to be there (or especially someone to pay for it!).

Ideally we could move to a more user-readable format and make it work with the CLUI tools too at the same time.

Jifl
--
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ <info@eCosCentric.com>
--[ can rejoice because thorns have roses." -Lincoln ]-- Opinions==mine