compiling code using posix functions.

Hi,
I'm new to eCos. I have written a data acquisition
software in QNX that uses Posix message queues and
threads. Now, I've to port the code to eCos. Can
somebody help me how to build the libraries? I've used
the ecc file contained in the CD that comes with the
eCos book. I see the required header files mqueue.h
and pthread.h etc. But I'm not able to compile it
correctly.
If there's any online documentation to using posix
functions in eCos code please give me the link to it.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Truly,
Chaitanya.