Re: Is load_flash_config() necessary to redboot? I gotproblemwhen include load_flash_config(). thanks (more detail)

Qiang Huang wrote:
> I am really sorry to disturb you. just let you know some more detail about
> the problem I memtioned in the previous post.  when I connect my EPXA1 board
> to hyperterminal and I can read the flash memory without any problem by
> using ( x -b <location> [-l <length>] [-s] [-1|2|4]) by whenever I tried to
> perform a write to the flash memory by using: "fis init" --> error message:
> Error erasing FIS directory at 0x407f0000: Device/region is write-protected.
> I check the MMU of ARM and make sure this region is set to RW but why I get
> this error message, is there anywhere I need to set the flash memory
> package? (platform EPXA1, flash memory Intel 28F320C3) Thanks a lot

Is it locked? (In the flash sense).

Note: if it's locked, it's probably for a good reason, so there's a risk
you might overwrite something that you may need to keep if you want your
board to continue booting.

Jifl