Re: compiling code using posix functions.

Hi,

I was adding the elix package to the build. (I did it
many ways..using elix template, 'all' template and
posix template different times.)
It's building fine with no errors. But when I compile
it shows some parse errors in some header files as
shown below:
Invalid token in expressions
../include/cyg/posix/muttypes.h:86,89
../include/cyg/infra/cyg_type.h:257
../include/sys/cdefs.h:152
When I see in these files I found long lines separated
with a \ and that's what was causing the problem. When
I delete the '\' and compile the program again it's
showing thousands of errors in many other files like
parse errors etc.

I'm really confused and frustrated. I've been working
on this for the last three days and couldn't find a
way out so far.

Even the application and the ecc file contained in the
CD that comes with the book did not work for me.

Please help me.
Thanks,
Truly,
Chaitanya.