Re: using ecosynth ?

    Philippe> Is there other docs on how to build an app using it In
    Philippe> the doc I could find it just says that it is the same as
    Philippe> for any other target ... But the other target are
    Philippe> configured via the configtool which doesn't display the
    Philippe> ecosysnth target (at least to me).

    Philippe> I could build "rawether" and "ecosysnth" ... I am a
    Philippe> little at loss about how to use them :-(

The target is the Linux synthetic target, so that is what you need to
select in the configtool. ecosynth and rawether are host-side support
programs. See
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/docs-latest/synth/arch/hal-synth-arch.html
and
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/docs-latest/synth/eth/devs-eth-synth-ecosynth.html