Ticket has NOT been Created

Thank you for contacting Rodopi Technical Support:

The support at rodopi dot com email address handles only paid
support customers.

If you have support plan, or you have just purchased or
upgraded your Rodopi Software, please resend your email
with your Rodopi registration number in the subject line of
your mail. This will automatically generate a ticket for
the support department.

If you are interested in evaluating Rodopi Billing Software
and need presale information, email sales at rodopi dot com dot  If
you do not have support, please contact sales at rodopi dot com in
order to get the plan that will suite your needs best.

Rodopi Support will contact you by phone or email in the
time frame guaranteed to you by your support plan and will
exhaust every available means to resolve your issue as
quickly as possible.

Our phone support is open from 0600-1700 PST. Monday-Friday.
If you have an emergency issue, we do have after hours
emergency support available to you for an additional charge.
For after hours emergency support, email:
emergency at rodopi dot com dot
We appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

Thank you for using Rodopi.

Rodopi Support Group