Re: MIPS ATLAS toolchain

The Atlas target is currently broken in anoncvs for the mipsisa32-elf toolchains but should be fixed in the 2.0 Beta due out in the next week or so. There are some issues between redboot and gdb that we are currently sorting out.

HTH
-- Alex

Xavier Debreuil wrote:
Hi All,
I am trying to build a working mipsisa32-elf toolchain to build atlas Redboot.
toolchain : binutils-2.13.90.0.18 from HJ Lu, gcc-3.2.2
in which mipsisa32 target is fully defined
I followed instructions given for the tx39 platform.

But, that toolchain has some odd behaviours, does not recognize mips assembly instructions, options given as -EB. (I did check that I am not using a i386 compiler...)

Is there any available free mips toolchain for that platform ?
Or is there more instructions to follow to build a elf cross toolchain ?

Thank you.
Xavier