RE: ARM-ELF-GCC error ! please error !

# From: Stefano Gallina [mailto:warx_sg at yahoo dot com]
# Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 10:38 AM
# To: ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
# Subject: [ECOS] ARM-ELF-GCC error ! please error !
#
# Hello,
#
# i had to save the built files in a CD to distribuite
# the ARM-ELF for eCos and during the build procedure
# for gcc i got some errors; i was able to compile and
# install gcc the first time i tryed why on earth it
# doesn't work now ?
# I applied the path before doing it.
# The list of errors are the file i attached with this
# e-mail....i really hope that you can help me !
# Cheers.

What procedure did you use to build GCC?  Which version of GCC is it?

I've built GCC 2.95.3 for ARM, and I didn't have to apply a patch.  Have you
looked at http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/tools/win-arm-elf.html for
instructions?