From: "Bahadir Balban" <bbbalb at essex dot ac dot uk>
To: <ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 12:45 AM
Subject: [ECOS] ARM E7T network capability

Hi there,

I would love to connect an ARM E7T board to 10/100baseT ethernet network
however the physical layer is missing on this board.

Please accept my excuses that this is a bit off-topic, but I was wondering
whether any ecos developer in this list had an idea. I'd love to run ecos
on E7T and demonstrate ethernet capability, but absence of a tiny chip
ruins my dream...

I see that it is nearly impossible (for an undergrad student at least) to
build an accessible interface to the tiny phy-chip with its tiny pins. Any
knowledge or magical ideas?

Many thanks..
Bahadir