Re: Ethernet driver for the Netsilicon Net+50 board

    > I made a mistake in that I assumed we also had support for the Ethernet
    > included, but that is not the case, sorry. If required, that additional
    > Ethernet support can be provided by any of the commercial providers of
    > eCos support (Navosha, eCosCentric, Mind).

    Tristan> Would it be possible to receive the Ethernet driver for
    Tristan> the Net+50 board?

Please read Peter's email carefully, the port done by Mind did not
include an ethernet driver. AFAIK nobody has yet written a driver for
this device. If you need such a driver you will either have to write
it yourself, or pay for somebody to write it for you.

Bart

--
Bart Veer                       eCos Configuration Architect