Re: Help: How to get Keyboard input in synthetic environmet?

Zhangzheng wrote:
> Hi:
>
>     Thanks for your answers!
>     I have tried this way, and my application can read characters from stdin
> in Linux terminal not in the synthetic console. And it doesn't like a normal
> CLI cause the input and output is seperated in two consoles.
>     As there are no interrupt associated with the stdin, it seems that other
> threads in my application will be blocked by the waiting of stdin.
>    If I asign a much lower priority to the CLI session, do the other threads
> can work properly?

Nope, if you need that, you should follow what Andrew suggested and write
 a fake serial driver. We don't yet have a proper keyboard device driver
system in eCos, and if we did it would probably be linked in with other
user-interface things (think Microwindows).

Jifl