How to build gnutools for ecos2.0beta??

Hello all

A few days ago I received the ecos2.0beta CD.  Sources for the gnutools as
well as prebuild binaries for cygwin and Linux are on it.

However, I want to run the tools on another kind of unix (HP-UX), so I was
prepared to build the tools myself.

However I have not on the CD found instructions on which options to use to
configure and build the tools. Have I missed something?

I would be happy if one of you at ecoscentric would send me these
informations.

kind regards

Hans Peter

--
Hans Peter Jepsen          Phone: +45 74 88 50 11
Danfoss Drives A/S,        Fax:   +45 74 88 32 26