Re: PDF documentation available?

Grant Edwards wrote:
The getting started page at http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/getstart.html
says

"Full documentation is available online in both HTML and PDF
formats."
But I can only find the HTML versions. Are PDF versions
available somewhere?

Right now http://www.vsr.si/ecos maintained by Iztok is your best bet for PDFs. But not all is well with the PDFs, primarily with overflowing line lengths, and although Iztok's put them up he's just set the issue to one side (which is fair enough).

I'd like to get this resolved for 2.0 final. Not sure if it will be or not. IF it's not resolved for the final we'll certainly change that web page.

Jifl