Re: Questions about eb40a port

Hi There!

* wkhto at engmail dot uwaterloo dot ca <wkhto at engmail dot uwaterloo dot ca> [Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 11:30:31AM -0500]:

> I created a RAM version of redboot and uses GDB to download the Redboot. It
> works!!

Congratulations! :-)
Could you _please_ tell me what versions of the programs you used? I am
trying to get this up for ages, but with no effort...

So I really don't know if the problem is me, or my arm-elf-toolchain or
my ecos tree...

So, what gcc version are you using? What ecos tree (cvs, beta...)? Where
did you get which eb40a patches for the ecos tree from?

What where the exact commands in arm-elf-gdb to download and start the
redboot.elf?

Did you solder additional RAM Chips onto the Board (well, you must have
had, I out two 512kx8 on it...)?

> I have some questions regarding this problem:

Well, at the Flash device there are many things which may go wrong, I
wish I am so far figuring that out :-)

Regards, Konsti

PS.: Could you send me your redboot_RAM.elf for tesing purposes?

--
Kletschke & Uhlig GbR:
http://www.ku-gbr.de