Re: Re: Docs in PDF (make)

On Wednesday 02 April 2003 13:29, Iztok Zupet wrote:

> Since fig2dev supports MetaPost output format, I suggest we try also the
> mps format and then decide which one of the only two available to use...

Allready tried. In addition to fig2dev one must have metapost installed to
perform the conversion.

The result is crisp and scalable, but the texts in the picture can get
misplaced. Both output files are on <http://www.ecos2.vsr.si/temp/>. Take a
look at the first picture in both.

According to my thinking pdf format seems best and easiest way (out of the
only two avilable)  to incorporate vector graphics, at least up to now.

Iztok