Da: Gary D. Thomas [mailto:gary dot thomas at mind dot be]
Inviato: giovedì 3 aprile 2003 15.29
A: pascal dot pediroda at brime dot it
Cc: eCos Discussion
Oggetto: Re: [ECOS] Trouble with loading an exe on Redboot (XScale
DBPXA250platform)

On Thu, 2003-04-03 at 06:26, Pascal Pediroda @ Brime wrote:
> Hello,
>
> When trying to download the eCos image inside the target, (load -m ymodem)
> after 30 seconds, it fails:
> message CCCCCCC.......... Can't load Time out

As soon as these messages start coming out, you need to tell
your communication software (minicom, HyperTerm, ??) to send
the file using X-modem.  RedBoot can't make that happen automatically.

> I sow in an old thread of the list such an issue but the solution was to
use
> the -c 0 option.
> This option is not understand by my redboot version.

I don't know where you found this - ignore it.

--
|       Mind: Embedded Linux and eCos Development        |