Re: network problems

"Larry Harmon" <harmon at hrdcorp dot com> writes:

>      select(1, (fd_set *)&fd_read, (fd_set *)0, (fd_set *)0, (struct timeval
> *)NULL)

Here's your problem. That first argument is the upper bound of the
number of fds to test. It needs to be TCPComm.socket_active+1.

> Is there a good example for this type of service?

The httpd does the same thing. Look there.

> I am confused about the network documentation.  The 2.0b reference doesn't
> document recvfrom!

You're right. All the recv* functions are missing. I have no idea why.

> I am also unable to set my socket to non-blocking IO.  How is this done with
> eCos?

Either an ioctl() or a setsockopt() call should do it -- exactly which
I don't know offhand.