Re: Re: RedBoot_INIT_TAB initialization ?

Hi,
I'm facing a problem with Redboot on target board se77x9.
The redboot image when , deployed on to the board and run, it hangs in the
following place

Function : cyg_start()  in file packagesredboot/v2_0b1/src/main.c

    for (init_entry = __RedBoot_INIT_TAB__; init_entry !=
&__RedBoot_INIT_TAB_END__;  init_entry++) {
        (*init_entry->fun)();
    }

If I comment the above pice of code, I get the Redboot banner. But the
network related functionalities does not work.

For building the Redboot image I did the following,
Selected target as se77x9 (redboot).
Imported Redboot_7729_ROM.ecm.
make library.

This gave me redboot.eeprom.drec, which is the image I talked about in the
beginning.

Rupesh