Re: Problems with building Redboot for the iq80321

John Clark <j1clark at ucsd dot edu> writes:

> When I attempt to use the ecosconfig built from the recent cvs'd host
> sources,
> I get an error on:
>
> ecosconfig tree.

It would help if you told us what the error was.

> Has the build sequence chnaged in the last year (since about Feb 2002)?

Nope, still the same. Just for the avoidance of doubt, the sequence
is:

ecosconfig new iq80321 redboot
ecosconfig import
ecosconfig import $ECOS_REPOSITORY/packages/hal/arm/xscale/iq80321/current/misc/redboot_ROM.ecm
ecosconfig tree

make

I just tried it here and the RedBoot configured and built correctly
from the Version 2 sources.

It configures from the anoncvs sources, but appears not to build. It
looks like someone has checked in a bogus patch to the strata flash
driver recently.