Re: eCos and SCSI drivers?

Am Montag, 14.04.03, um 08:45 Uhr (US/Pacific) schrieb Jonathan Larmour:

John Clark wrote:
The question is pretty simple, are there any scsi drivers for eCos?

Not in the main sources, nor that I've heard from anyone else.

Is there anything of an IDE driver? My interaction with eCos has been only via Redboot, and I recall something of reference to an IDE piece of code for booting.

But an IDE driver might give me an idea on how I can do a SCSI
driver.

And of course, the level of scsi that I'm thinking of need not be
anything that really supports infinitely variable devices, generalized
scsi stacks, etc.

Thank You
John Clark