RE: R: Building a toolchain for LEON

I don't know what you're trying to do here but it looks wrong to me. Try to
do the following.

'sparc-rtems' is the correct toolchain to use for Leon, which I guess is
what 'leccs' gives you. Put the appropriate 'bin' directory in your path.
Don't do any symbolic links.
Don't run 'configure'
Make sure ECOS_REPOSITORY environment variable is set correctly to point to
the root of the eCos source tree 'packages' directory
Put the location of the command line 'ecosconfig' tool in your path.
Do the following (using command line tools) in a clean directory:

ecosconfig new leon
ecosconfig tree
make

Robert Cragie, Design Engineer
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT,  UK
http://www.jennic.com  Tel: +44 (0) 114 281 2655