Re: FW: Questions about dsr?

    >> Hi to all,
    >>
    >> I have some questions about DSR as following
    >>
    >> 1.Can DSR waits on semphore?

No.

    >> 2.If one DSR is blocked, can kernel switch to another DSR?

No. A DSR must run to completion before the next DSR is run, or before
control returns to a thread, although interrupts are allowed while a
DSR is running.

For more information see the kernel documentation,
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/docs-latest/ref/kernel-overview.html
especially the sections on "Threads and Interrupt Handling" and
"Calling Contexts".

Bart

--
Bart Veer                       eCos Configuration Architect