Bootloader for ARM integrator board

Hi !

I am new to Linux.

I want to port a bootloader for ARM integrator board which is based on
ARM966-ES processor. Can I use the redboot for that purpose ? Also, is ecos
necessary to be installed in the system where redboot is being built ? Also,
according to my understanding redboot is currently available for ARM7TDMI
processor. Will it be necessary to port ecos also to ARM 966E-S in order
that redboot works on ARM966E-S processor ?

Thanks and regards,
Mehul