From: Jonathan Larmour [mailto:jifl at eCosCentric dot com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2003 10:56 PM
To: rameshs at danlawinc dot com
Cc: ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
Subject: Re: [ECOS] redboot

rameshs at danlawinc dot com wrote:
> Hi,
>        I installed a redboot image in tqm850 board.I have a problem in
> downloading an application using
> Redboot load command through x modem or y modem.If i download an
application
> image with x modem it is currepting the image .It means it is not loading
> the correct image.
>       I used the following commad.
>               load -r -v -m xmodem -b 0x40000.
>
>       If any one knows give information about why the loaded image is
> currpting.I used only the ram image.

If you're using "-r" I take it you are sending the binary file, right? :-)

NB, the "-v" shouldn't have any effect with -m xmodem.

Try sending a .srec (and drop the -r). If that works, but binary (.bin)
files with "-r" still don't, then let us know as that may indicate a
problem with raw loads.

Jifl

--- End Message ---