Re: [COMMERCIAL] eCos 2.0 Development CDROM

Hi Grant

> On Thu, May 08, 2003 at 05:37:56PM +0100, John Dallaway wrote:
>
> > eCosCentric is pleased to announce that advance orders are now being
> > accepted for the eCos 2.0 Development CDROM containing the forthcoming
> > eCos 2.0 final release.
> >
> > The CDROM will contain installers, the complete eCos and RedBoot 2.0
> > release, eCos documentation in HTML and PDF formats, the Cygwin tools
> > for Windows-hosted development and a set of pre-compiled Linux- and
> > Windows-hosted GNU toolchains (with sources) for the major
> > architectures that eCos supports (arm-elf, i386-elf, mipsisa32-elf,
> > mn10300-elf, powerpc-eabi, sh-elf, v850-elf).
>
> Will the ARM toolchain support big-endian targets?

We don't include big-endian support in the eCosCentric build since this is
an uncommon requirement in our experience. Omitting big-endian support
helps us to contain the total size of the ARM toolchain. Of course,
individual users have the freedom to rebuild the toolchain with alternative
multi-lib options using the sources supplied on the CDROM.

I have appended the multi-lib permutations from the eCosCentric build for
your information.

John Dallaway
eCosCentric Limited

--cut here--