From: ecos-discuss-owner@sources.redhat.com
[mailto:ecos-discuss-owner@sources.redhat.com]On Behalf Of
F.T.Nilsson@hw.ac.uk
Sent: 09 May 2003 18:01
To: ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com
Subject: [ECOS] help for eCos beginner-- take 2

cheers all you guys that replied to my last posting. It helped me a lot.

Another set of questions (once again sorry if these are stupid).

1. how do i include the kernel (or is that included in the build)?

2. is there any support for somekind of file system in eCos?

cheers for any help.

Fredrik

            --------------- F R E D D A N---------------
                ------------------------------------
                      ------------------------

DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential
whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient
you are prohibited from using any of the information contained
in this e-mail.  In such a case, please destroy all copies in
your possession and notify the sender by reply e-mail.  Heriot
Watt University does not accept liability or responsibility
for changes made to this e-mail after it was sent, or for
viruses transmitted through this e-mail.  Opinions, comments,
conclusions and other information in this e-mail that do not
relate to the official business of Heriot Watt University are
not endorsed by it.