Is eCos porting to ARMulator available now?

Hello,

We are intending to develope applications based on eCos for ARMulator platform. As you know, ARMulator is an integration environment simulating ARM instruction set, and it includes compiler, linker and debugger itself. We have to port RTOS and develope applications for ARMulator and we have developed DLL models simulating ARM peripherals, since no hardware available at present. Now would you guide me to the answers for following questions? Thanks a lot!

1. Is eCos porting to ARMulator available now? I notice there is a simulation environment called SID, but I'm afraid what we have done can't be appied to SID.

2. Is it feasible that we use other debugger, such as AXD in ARMulator, than gdb? That is, we compile and link eCos library with GNU tools while make it run in ARMulator. Can the objective files output by GNU tools be applied in ARM simulator environment, ARMulator?

Young