Re: ip_address command missing

Yugandhar <yugandar@intotoinc.com> writes:

> Hi,
>   I could build the redboot floppy image and boot it. But surprisingly the
> commands ip_address and ping are missing!! Any clues. I also included
> Networking support.

I'm not sure what you mean here by including networking support. This
is included in RedBoot by default. If the ping and ip_address commands
have disappeared it looks like you have disabled networking instead.

Just follow the instructions in the documentation. Resist the
temptation to tinker with the configuration before you have something
that actually runs.