Re: debug TCP/IP?

张 亮 <johnsonest@hotmail.com> writes:

> hi,every one.
>    How can I debug the ecos TCP/IP stack? not just test it.because if
> i test failed,how can i trace and resolve the problem?

There are various options to enable debug diag_printf()s in both the
TCP/IP stack and in some ethernet device drivers. And you can always
just use GDB to track an execution path.

But you shouldn't really need to debug the stack itself. Any problems
you are having are most likely to be in the ethernet device
driver. The stack itself has been running successfully in eCos and
FreeBSD for many years.