RE: How do I run applications from flash? -- some other question about this issue. thanks

Hi:
   I got the message from the mailing list, but I have some question about
the startup type.

system specification:

(ARM target)
SDRAM (32Mb)
FLASH at address 0x00 when power up the board (8Mb)

Is is possible to build a ecos application to be store into flash memory,
redboot also store in the flash memory. I would like the booting step as:
1. Redboot loaded into SDRAM from Flash when power up the board. (this has
been done)
memory map will be set up as: SDRAM from address 0x00~, Flash from address
0x40000000~
2. Redboot will load the ecos application from Flash into SDRAM and run the
ecos application from SDRAM.
3. running of the ecos application.

The question is what type of startup type should I choose when building the
ecos application. what should be the memory layout file be. Is the folloing
correct:
use RAM startup type and memory layout file for it :  VMA=LMA = SDRAM from
0x000~

Thanks a lot.