RE: ARM - RAM region at other address than 0

I glanced at the '5471 data manual and I don't see the "mechanism for
swapping ROM and SDRAM at address 0" that I was expecting to see... Hmmm....
Perhaps you should ask TI about this.  eCos really likes to see interrupt
vectors in RAM.  Does anybody have any idea what uClinux does about this?  I
expect it would want to see interrupt vectors in RAM as well... Perhaps they
just pay the price of a double vector.

--wpd