A Memory question about ARM vectors.S.(how can I make fixed_vector section with "LOAD" attribute) Thanks.

Hi all:
   I have tried to understand the memory allocation according to the
section. I noticed that the fixed_vector section in vectors.S is defined
without any flags so it will be allocated spaces in memory but not with
initialized value.
I have a question: does rom_vectors section similar to fixed_vectors section
except that rom_vectors(vecctors) section is with attribute .code 32 "ax" so
when building the program rom_vectors section will be with "LOAD, CODE"
attribute, so it will be loadded into memory. but not the case for
fixed_vectors section. But if I change the fixed_vector to have the same
attribute as: (This try is just as experiment, later I want to make a
section available for storing used data, which would be loadded into memory
when program loadded by RedBoot.)

        .section ".fixed_vectors", "ax"

I can build the ecos library without problem. but when I tried to link it
with ecos application I got linking error:

gcc-lib/arm-elf/3.2.1/../../../../arm-elf/bin/ld: a.out: Not enough room for
pro
gram headers, try linking with -N
/cygdrive/c/altera/excalibur/sopc_builder/bin/arm-gnupro/arm9-020528/bin/../
lib/
gcc-lib/arm-elf/3.2.1/../../../../arm-elf/bin/ld: final link failed: Bad
value

Why I can't make this as rom_vectors(vecctors)? ( I think
rom_vectors(vecctors) and fixed_vectors are both not pre-defined section
name), so
How can I make the fixed_vectors section with the "LOAD" attribute?