Arm ROM build help for beginner

Hi All,

I have built an application that has been tested with the RAM start up. I
now want to build it as a ROM start-up and actually but it on my e7t board.
I have built the template as ROM start-up (instead of RAM as before). But
there are little help on what to do next. Do I just compile my application
against the install/include and lib?

How does the ROM image get generated?

Do I have to change any file in order to allocate memory?

Also, I use the cyg_io_read to read from COM0 and I am a bit confused. By
using the function cyg_io_read does the COM port wait for information to
arrive, blocking the program until all data have been sent?

Any help would be very much appreciated

Cheers

Fred

            --------------- F R E D D A N---------------
                ------------------------------------
                      ------------------------

DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential
whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient
you are prohibited from using any of the information contained
in this e-mail.  In such a case, please destroy all copies in
your possession and notify the sender by reply e-mail.  Heriot
Watt University does not accept liability or responsibility
for changes made to this e-mail after it was sent, or for
viruses transmitted through this e-mail.  Opinions, comments,
conclusions and other information in this e-mail that do not
relate to the official business of Heriot Watt University are
not endorsed by it.