Re: Redboot EB40a problems with flash programming

> >Check what is going on with CYGHWR_IO_FLASH_DEVICE_NOT_IN_RAM
> >and similar CDL.
>
> Should redboot_ROM.ecm have set this to true?

Nope. Its an interface, not an option. See the CDL guide which
explains about interfaces. I looked a bit further and its seems OK
with the value of 0. The ATMEL flash driver uses the new scheme with
the 2ram section. There should not be any need to copy from ROM to RAM
because the code is automagically in RAM.

    Andrew