Re: mips IDT334 help

Several suggestions:
1) Redboot: the mlt_mips_idt32334_refidt334_romram.h
needs to be changed for your SDRAM SIZE, the current
configuration is for 16MB.  Redboot uses the last 1K
or so of RAM for GDB information.

2) Use the LED panel to display messages to help
assist in finding the location of the issue.  Some of
the places to put these are: platform.S
hal_memc_setup, var_misc.c hal_variant_init,
plf_misc.c hal_platform_init.  The LED panel is
helpful if you don't have a JTAG emulator.

3)When creating a Redboot image don't include flash or
network stack.  This makes the code less to debug.
But also requires flash to be externally programed via
JTAG, removable PROM etc.  Also, maybe comment out the
PCI startup for now until redboot is running.  Then
slowly start add each feature.

Overall your close, just some minor issue somewhere.
If you want, I can take look at your port and do some
minor checking.  FYI: I'll not have access to email
for one week starting 5/30

=== message truncated ===