Building SID

Hello,

I am new to the world of eCos and embedded systems. I
would be very
grateful if any one can answer the following queries -

Q1. I am sure most of the experts in this group have
come across
building problems with SID. I am trying to build SID
for CYGWIN environment.
But it fails with a error message saying "unable to
find tcl header"
while "configuring testsuites". I have correctly
followed the steps for
building SID given in the "FAQ-o-matic", but still the
problem persists.
Kindly clarify the my mistake.

Q2. I want to run ecos applications on the CYGWIN
environment as the
synthetic target. How do I go about buiding the
library and the tests
using the windows based configtool ? Which gcc
compiler should I uses? I
see the Linux-synthetic target under the templates.
But I was unable to
build using it. Kindly point out my mistake.

Thank you very much.

Partha