Re: No target platform specified error.

Quoting Konstantin Ivanov <k.ivanov@tns-bbss.bg>:

> I used the following commands to build my eCos platform:
> ecosconfig new f35xxlsi
> ecoscinfig tree
> ecosconfig check
> make
>
> Then I compiled my program:
> v80-elf-gcc -g -I/root/ecos/install/include gps.c -L/root/ecos/install/lib
> -Ttarget.ld -nostdlib
>
> When I compile a simple hello.c program with the same command as above one
> there are not any errors. My gps.c program uses includes files which I "make"
> for my target platform.
> I am a newbie at this so any help will be appreciated.

Your problem isn't eCos-specific but related to the comlib library provided
along with the Falcom SDK.  In its documentation (to be found on the SDK CD
as "documentation/xxl_software_manual_comlib_1_0.pdf"), you will find
detailed instruction on how to compile and use this library.  The included
demo applications are documented in a separate PDF file located in the same
folder.

If you have any further questions regarding these problems you can contact
me off-list.

Wolfram
--
Wolfram 'L.A.' Kattanek     Institut fuer Mikroelektronik- und
Email:       LA@imms.de     Mechatronik-Systeme (IMMS) gGmbH