Redboot Memory Map on 7312 dev board

Hello All,

I have noticed that Redboot remaps the memory of the Cirrus Logic
Development Board for the 7312 processor and was wondering how to find the
new memory map after Redboot.

The Cirrus documentation gives a memory map table, which looks like physical
addresses, and the Redboot Rom Monitor gives conflicting information at
startup, or upon the execution of the version command.

Which are physical and which are logical, and how do I know?

How do I know what Redboot has done to the memory map? How can I extract
this information from the system after Redboot has been installed?

Thanks in advance.
Aaron Case