Routing (FreeBSD and/or Zebra)

I was wondering if anyone had attempted to port any of the FreeBSD
routing/gateway protocols or the GNU Zebra software suite to run on top of
eCos?

I am interested in using eCos as the base O/S for an L3 switch.  The
switching will be done by a network processor, so easy/unified access to the
FIB is important.  If there are other, no-royalty based solutions, I would
also be interested in investigating them as well.

    Chip Boling
    BCS