Re: Trouble with at91 eb40a board SOLVED

Thank you very much. It turned out I checked out the configuration
using target at91 and not eb40a. I do not know the purpose of the at91
target. For my fellow newbies, here is a summary:

1) Install the ECOS-2.0 using the normal install scripts in /opt/ecos
2) Check out the latest cvs according to manual, into /opt/ecos/cvs/...
3) Edit /opt/ecos/ecosenv.sh:
ECOS_REPOSITORY=/opt/ecos/cvs/ecos/packages
4) Now reload the ecosenv.sh setup script.
5) Proceed according to the manual:
ecosconfig new eb40a; ecosconfig tree; make
and for redboot
ecosconfig new eb40a redboot
ecosconfig import
/opt/ecos/cvs/ecos/packages/hal/arm/at91/eb40a/current/misc/redboot_XXX.ecm
ecosconfig tree; make

Now, if I could find out which device drivers exist for the eb40a
target. I have found the serial driver. But is there a driver for
the general IO pins? Or should I just go ahead and use the memory mapped
hardware?

//Fredrik