RE: generating interrupts in ARM-PID (SID simulator)

Hello,

I am back again with questions on generating
interrupt.

As recommened by Robert, I tried using the interrupt
11.It seemed to work, but it showed up as spurious
interrupt which is not handled by the ARM Hal. I guess
this is becuase ARM recognizes level triggered
interrupts as pointed out by Robert.
-->Q: Could anyone kindly tell how to generate pulses
of definite time period using sid-sched? I guess a
timer can be used, but in the SID configuration file I
see that the timers have inputs from the cpu itself.
Is there anything simpler?

Also I had to manually generate the interrupt in the
SID tksm GUI. Otherwise it was not working.
-->Q: What am I doing wrong ? Can the duration of the
pulse be controlled in the GUI? Presently, I am just
changing the value in the sched-event field..and I get
a spurious interrupt.

Thanks a lot.

-Partha