changing wait states per chip select

Hello,

I need to change the wait states on a chip select which Im configuring as a
GPIO. Is there a option in eCos config tool to change this or do I need to
go into the init files(and if so which one)?

I am using the cogent board with the 7312 variant processor and can change
the wait states bits after start-up, but there is no wait state added. So
this must be set at start-up only.

Any guidance on how to tweak wait states in eCos(pre-build preferably) will
be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Aaron Case