Re: check_stack during thread context switch

> To catch the originator I want that ecos checks the stack whenever it switches the thread context.
>
> How can I say to eCos it should do it?

Enable this:

    cdl_option CYGFUN_KERNEL_ALL_THREADS_STACK_CHECKING {
        display   "Check all threads whenever possible"
        requires  CYGVAR_KERNEL_THREADS_LIST
        default_value 0
        description "
        This option enables more active checking of all threads for
        wrongdoing.  In theory, checking threads other than the old and new
        executing threads in a thread-switch is pointless, because no other
        thread has run, so no other stack can be exceeded.  But errors such
        as memory scribbling, dangling pointers, overlapping use of store
        or errors accessing objects adjacent to a stack which can be very
        hard to find can be detected this way, saving debug time."
    }

    Andrew