Is eCos + Bluetooth stack on Atmel's AT91EB40A possible?

Hello guys,

Would it be possible to run eCos and Bluetooth stack on Atmel's AT91EB40A
evaluation board (256K SRAM + 2MB Flash)? From reading FAQ I found that
footprint for kernel and serial driver would be around 100K and Bluetooth
stack is not such a memory hog so I assume (probably just wishful thinking)
that EB40A is sufficient. I'm really new to embedded world but have some
experience writing apps for handhelds like Palms, PocketPC's and Smartphones
and I'm quite familiar with Bluetooth stack down to HCI (RFCOMM, SDP, L2CAP
and HCI).

Thank you in advance,
Dmitry.