EPXA1 port with Soft-IP CAN Controller for eCOS. Thank you.

Dear all:
   I have just finished a prototype of Altera EPXA1 development board port
for eCOS with soft-IP based CAN controller and associated device driver also
with ethernet controller, flash memory support for EPXA1 board. I would like
to contribute to the ecos community if anyone interested in it. also can
anyone tell me how can I do the contribution? thanks a lot.

regards.

qiang