Redboot on SE7751R board?

Hi,

has anybody been able to get Redboot running on the Hitachi SE7751R board.
The board is similar to the SE7751 board. Diffs as far as I can tell are
CPU clock (240MHz), doubling of instruction cache, and 8 instead of 4 DMA
channels.

I build Redboot using the instructions in the eCOS user guide for the
SE7751 board. I then flashed the image onto the board. According to the
webpage, it should ue a starting address of A1000000, but I got 80000000.
Which actually seems fine since that is where my flash starts.

But when I try to boot with Redboot the board just hangs and I get no
output to the serial console.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Paul
--
Paul van Gool                                               Rincon Networks
paul.vangool@rinconnetworks.com                              (805)-705-1442