Re: CS8900 Network Driver

On Mon, 2003-07-28 at 19:18, Carlos Camargo wrote:
> Hi
>
> At present i'm working with GBA and Xport, i want to use
> LWIP and CS8900 board, i install the LWIP package, build
> the library and make the test successfully. But i can´t
> add cs8900 driver to my project with windows configtool.
>
> What is the way for add cs8900 driver??

It is a hardware package, so it should have come with the template,
that's the reason why the configtool wont add it. The easyest way to go
is to manually type it in the .ecc file.

Bob

> Thanks

> *            Carlos Iván Camargo Bareño              *
> * Departamento de Ingenierìa Eléctrica y Electrónica *
> *        Universidad Nacional de Colombia            *
ir. Bob Koninckx
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
Division Production Engineering,                   tel.  +32 16 322535
Machine Design and Automation                      fax.  +32 16 322987
Celestijnenlaan 300B                  bob.koninckx@mech.kuleuven.ac.be
B-3001 Leuven Belgium               http://www.mech.kuleuven.ac.be/pma